With TsiLang you get a two-in-one solution, that simplifies the process of adapting the application to many languages, and at the same time gives you the opportunity to provide your users with easy-to-use applications with multi-language on-the-fly functionality. Here are just few of the features of TsiLang Components Suite that make our product stand out and the exact solution you were looking for:
- You will be able to localize everything without wasting much of time. TsiLang will take care of all elements of your program: string-type properties of components, “hard-coded” string constants, resource strings, system locale and standard dialog strings. To put it simply – everything that affects the appearance of your software or the user experience, will be localized on the fly.
TsiLang Translation Editor
- With full support for all versions of FireMonkey and FireUI you will be able to target all platforms with single code-base. There is nothing different and no drop in speed between localizing mobile software and Windows or OSX apps.
The same application with TsiLang under Android and Windows
- You have full control over the tool, as you choose where to store your translation data. So you can adjust it according to your program; you can do it internally (it is perfect for small applications (single EXE file with no DLLs, databases or any other external file) or externally in files of your choice (this way you will be able to change/adopt translations without recompiling the project, even the user of your program will be able to update translations at run-time). What does it mean for you? Even more time saved!
- Prepare a large project that is ready for globalization in few instants with included tools – TsiLang Expert and Resource Strings Wizard. The TsiLang Expert adds TsiLang components to the project’s forms and data modules, adjusts their properties, and scans the project files for “hard-coded” strings for you. With Resource Strings Wizard you will be able to extract and add to translation data the resource strings of your program even if they are hidden in a .dcu (.ob) file without the source code for it!
- Another great tool that you get with TsiLang is SIL Editor. It can be freely redistributed and with it you can separate the translation process from the project development to make the entire developing process easier and smoother.
- Last but not least, Dictionary Manager will help you to store translations in dictionaries, and to use them repeatedly in subsequent projects. It is just another great tool to reduce your time and cost spent on translating. It is also an automation server, so its data can be easily loaded by the SIL Editor or TsiLang’s property editors.